If you have already decided that our University is the perfect match for you, congratulations!
From now on, it is our duty to make your journey as smooth and easy as possible. To ensure a successful application, we invite you to read carefully the information below and to follow the steps of our admission process. If you need assistance, you can reach out to us at any moment by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
But before taking any step forward, please go through these three items:
- Have you followed the Spanish Education System during your studies abroad? Or maybe you have studied your secondary education in Spain? In both cases, regardless of your nationality, you will need to follow the admission process for Spanish candidates.
- Access here all the information regarding the admission process for Medicina (Spanish) and Medicine (English/Spanish).
- Are you hesitant about the academic documentation you need to apply? Check out the documentation required depending on your previous studies.
Please note that the admission process for the following degrees is closed and we therefore cannot accept new applications: Médecine Vétérinaire (bilingual group French-Spanish), Veterinaria (Spanish degree), Veterinary Medicine (bilingual group English-Spanish), Kinésithérapie (bilingual group French-Spanish), Odontología (Spanish degree), Dentistry (English degree), Farmacia (Spanish degree), and Enfermería (Spanish degree).
1. Admission form
To start the admission process, you need to complete an online form, indicating the following information:
- Your personal information, so we can get in touch with you
- The degree you wish to study at CEU Valencia
- If you are applying as a first-year or a transfer student (in this case, you need to know that we don’t accept applications from transfer candidates in some degrees)
As you fill in the application form, you will have the opportunity to attach and upload the documentation we need to verify your eligibility regarding our academic requirements. We recommend that you only upload the requested documents. Please make sure that all the documents needed have been uploaded to the platform at least 2 days before your admission interview.
Which documents do you need to send us if you are a first-year student?
- Scanned copy of ID card or passport
- Scanned copies of all High School transcript of records
- Scanned High School final diploma, if you already have it
- Photo (ID format)
- Cover letter
Which documents do you need to send us if you are a transfer student?
- Scanned copy of ID card or passport
- Scanned copies of all the detailed study programs of the subjects you want to validate
- Scanned Transcript of Records
- Photo (ID format)
- You should present a validation proposal for your previous courses, comparing the subjects you wish to validate here at CEU UCH to those you have already studied in the past.
Make sure to have all your academic documentation combined in a single, optimized file.
Once the admission form has been filled in, you will receive an e-mail with the instructions you need to follow.
2. Future Student Intranet
You can access your intranet by clicking here.
In this intranet you will find relevant information concerning your application and its current status. You can also modify your personal details, upload new documents, change your interview appointment or download your admission letter once you have been accepted.
If you haven’t received the username and password needed to access your intranet, please go through the information you have entered once again or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Personal Interview
Once you have completed the admission form, you will be able to choose a date and time for a personal interview. This interview, together with your academic records and the result of the language test will determine your eligibility as a future student of CEU Valencia.
The admission interview, which will be carried out by a member of the International Relations Office, can be done on site or via Microsoft Teams.
Your application will then be thoroughly evaluated by our International Admissions Commission and 24-48 hours after your interview and/or language test you will receive the result by e-mail.
If you are applying for a place in our degree in Medicina, our bilingual degree in Medicine or the bilingual degree in Médecine Vétérinaire (French/Spanish), you won’t be able to freely choose a date and time for your personal interview. In these cases, it will be a member of the Faculty concerned who will activate the option.
If you wish to apply to one of our degrees as a transfer student, your personal advisor will only activate the interview calendar once all the needed academic documentation has been received.
4. Language level test
We offer a wide range of degrees in different languages, some of them bilingual. Make sure to visit our website and check the teaching language(s) of the degree you are interested in!
If you wish to study a degree where the first year is taught in a language different to your native tongue, you will be asked to send us a copy of an official language certificate or take the language level test that you will find in your intranet.
5. Application Status
Once your application has been evaluated, we will get in touch with you to inform you that:
- You have been selected and there is a place available for you. In this case you will receive an admission letter including the instructions for the pre-enrollment.
- You are on a waiting list for a place. As soon as there is a place available, you will be informed by e-mail.
- You have not been selected.
Successful candidates will be asked to settle the amount corresponding to the pre-enrollment, which will be indicated in the admission letter.
6. Place reservation and registration
Once you have been admitted, you will receive your admission letter by e-mail.
Be careful! If you don't settle the payment before the due date, your application will be dismissed.
Do you need further information?
Join our Facebook group for prospective students 2022/23 and get up-to-date information on our Admission Process.
Once the place reservation fee is settled, you can start preparing your arrival in our university with our International Student Services team. To do so, you will have access to a package of taylor-made services called "Hospitality" which can be easily managed through an app.
Explore our Hospitality Services
- Accommodation services: We can help you find your future accommodation, by putting you in contact with our partners: rooms in dorms, apartments to share or even small studios, both in Valencia and around our campus… there is an option for every budget!
SIM card: You will be provided with a Spanish sim card upon arrival, which will allow you to call and to surf the internet for your first two months here. You can activate the sim card through the Hospitality Application, thereby indicating the date on which you want it to be activated. It should be noted that, to be able to use this SIM card, it is necessary that your phone is SIM lock free.
- Opening a bank account in Spain: You are offered the possibility to open a free bank account at Santander bank, which is the biggest bank in Spain and has an office located Close to campus. Having a Spanish bank account enables you to take care of your payments in Spain (such as the payment of the tuition fee and the rent) and provides you with a Spanish debit card. You can apply for the bank account via the Hospitality Application and go directly to the office to sign the contract on the selected date.
- Academic documentation (Homologation/Credential): To be enrolled in a Spanish university, international students must obtain a document that proves they have successfully completed their secondary education. We are aware that administrative procedures in a country other than yours can be complicated, so we will indicate what documentation you need to provide, we will make the request and pay the corresponding fees.
- Residence permit: We will help you manage the documents you will need to legalize your stay in Spain. The NIE (also known as “Número de Identificación de Extranjeros”) and TIE, identification documents for foreigners that reside in Spain. As the procedure can take a lot of time and effort, we will help you to collect your documents and will make an appointment for you at the police station.
- Pick up service and accommodation for the first night: You will be able to book a taxi that will pick you up from the airport or station at the day of your arrival and that will bring you to a hotel, where you will be able to spend a free night in a hotel for up to three people, breakfast included.
- Language courses: After your admission, you will have access to an online platform where you can improve your Spanish (or other preferred language if Spanish is your first language). You also have the possibility to attend a Spanish course during the summer period, organized at various levels to enable each student to start at their own pace. Additionally, you are able to participate in Spanish courses throughout the year.
- Sustainable Transport: Sustainable mobility is no longer the future: it is here and now. This is how our university community has understood it, each day more committed to this urban and global challenge. Healthy cities should be the norm rather than the exception. And that's how we want the cities where our campuses are located. Our students in Elche and Valencia actively participate in this commitment. A reality possible every day thanks to free access to the TUiN Valencia card and the BiciElche voucher that CEU UCH students enjoy, protagonists of the urgent change towards healthier, humane and friendly cities for people and the environment.
- Optional medical insurance: You will be given the option to choose for a private insurance with RSM Seguros, which offers comprehensive health coverage in Spain with CIGNA policy. The cost of this policy is € 400 approximately for a period of 12 months. You can request this health insurance via the Hospitality Platform.